I work with my corporate clients to develop a tailor-made program of services that suits their business and employee needs. This typically involves an initial call to understand more about their workplace and wellbeing requirements, after which I send a proposal for discussion. All solutions can be customised to help you support the UK government’s Public Health Responsibility Deal.
Some ideas for inclusion in your personalised package are listed below:
- Gap Analysis for Public Health Responsibility Deal – the Responsibility Deal is the UK government’s workplace wellbeing initiative. Implemented fully, it can both attract high quality candidates and provide your external clients with confidence about the underlying corporate values of your organisation. This service provides a gap analysis of your existing status against the pledges, and within the context of your industry.
- Workplace Nutrition Evaluation – an on-site review of your nominated workplace(s) leading to a healthy eating strategy proposal, and action plan.
- Healthy Eating Survey – run a survey of employees to find out what are their barriers to healthy eating at work, summarising the output in a report and action plan.
- Lunch and Learn workshop on a theme, for example – Healthy Eating for Life, for an unlimited number of employees.
- Drop In At Lunch (in restaurant, reception or other shared, busy employee space) – offer a tasting desk, healthy food swaps, carry out blood pressure checks, etc.
- Ask A Nutritional Therapist – 15-minute one-to-one sessions for employees. Include body composition assessment. Provides an opportunity for employees to ask questions on a more confidential / individual basis, for example supporting long-term conditions, concerns about digestion issues.
- Small Group Sessions on a Theme – themed session(s) for a small group of employees. Topics could include:
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
- Stress management
- Food and mood
- Menu planning
- Food labeling
- Healthy digestion and bowels
- Healthy Eating for Young Children and Fussy Eaters
- One to One Nutritional Therapy Coaching– for executives / senior managers, needful employees, or at your request.